An original alcohol ink painting on locally available synthetic paper, matted on textured paper with Gouache additions of Wildflowers. The size of the painting is approximately 6" x 6" and about 3mm in thickness. It comes varnished with a coat of Winsor and Newton's glossy varnish and a coat of Krylon UV protective spray to ensure protection from sunlight over time. It is then mounted on a 7" x 7" pine wood floater frame, ready to hang.
Artist's signature with the date on the side of the frame.
Please Note -
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- Hanging hardwares are not included, but the painting can be hung directly by the frame.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- Returns are accepted if notified about the return in the first 7 days of receipt, provided artwork is returned in its original state.
- The return shipping must be paid by the client.
- The total cost minus the shipping cost will be reimbursed as soon as the artwork is received.