An Instance of Wildness
Ranunculus, Lady Slipper Orchids, Grevillia, Lisianthus, Anemonies and Porcelain Berries
An original mixed media painting on Sage Green handmade paper (bought from Inquisited), with Gouache, Embroidery threads and Beads . The size of the painting is approximately 5" x 7" and is mounted in a pinewood float frame. The overall size of the frame is approximately 6"x8". It comes varnished with 2 coats of Krylon Kamar spray varnish to ensure protection from sunlight over time.
This is the first batch of frames that I have ever made myself. They are made from Pine Wood and have a double coat of clear waterbased varnish. It comes in two parts that are attached with screws on the back. If ever need be, the painting can be detached from the outer frame by removing the said screws.
There are 3 styles in which the reproduction of this artwork is avalaible. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 60lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes as an Unframed Print (4"x6"), as a Framed Print on Birch Block Wood Panels (4"x6") or as a Framed Print on an Oval Cradled Wood Frame (6"x8"). They are all gilded by hand using Jacquard Pinata Brass and varnished with a layer of Kylon Kamar Varnish.
Artist's signature with the date on the side of the frames.
Please select the correct choice in the drop down menu.
Please Note -
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- This is my first time making frames myself for the original paintings, and even though I have tried and tested the strength of the frames, these can prove to be fragile upon not handling them properly.
- Hanging hardwares are not included, but the artworks can be hung directly by the frame.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.