The Original painting was a commission for someone's wedding bouquet and I absolutely love the paper they chose to go for the colors of the flowers. I am in love with this shade of dark green and the ferns that remind me so much of the Pacific Northwest region I live in.
This is a reproduction of the original painting that was done with gouache. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 60lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in various sizes.
Birch frames from Trekell Art Supplies really enhance the looks of these prints, giving them an elegant edgless style. So there is an option of buying these prints framed in an Oval Block Frame (2 sizes) in Indian Mahogany Finish. The Print is hand embellished with Brass details to add that extra shine to it.
All the sizes and the option to frame or not are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you choose the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for prints and 6-8 business days for a framed print to get shipped.
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.