Glow of Bleeding Hearts
A part of my Open Series, I painted Bleeding Hearts because I was so taken by dangling flowers when I first saw them in Oregon. The idea was to enhance that light, airy feel of them swaying on the stems with the moon behind, but at the same time outshining the moonglow with its own.
This is a reproduction of the original painting done with gouache and alcohol inks. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 60lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in three sizes that can be easily framed.
Birch cradled wood frames really enhance the looks of these prints, giving them an elegant edgless style. So there is an option of buying these prints framed. There is also an option to choose the kind of wood varnish to go on the frame - Clear or Espresso Finish! The Prints are hand embellished with Brass details to add that extra shine to it.
All the sizes and the option to frame or not are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you select the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for prints and 6-8 business days for a framed print to get shipped.
Glow of Bleeding Hearts - Print
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.