King of Flowers
- Lushan Honeysuckle
Since Tang dynasty, Peonies are know as the King of Flowers for their abundance and lush beauty. They symbolize riches and honor.
This is a reproduction of the original painting that was done with gouache and alcohol inks. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 88lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in three sizes that can be easily framed.
There is an option of buying these prints stuck on an edgless frame that is varnished with clear wood finish. Both framed and unframed Prints are hand embellished with gold details to add that extra shine to them.
All sizes, as either an unframed or framed print, are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you choose the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for unframed prints and 6-8 business days for framed prints prior to shipping.
King of Flowers - Print
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.