- Bamboo Iris
Mountainsides of Nepal are famous for a strange concoction produced by bees that feed on certain types of Rhododendrons. It is still honey, but the madder type!
This is a reproduction of the original painting that was done with gouache and alcohol inks. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 88lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in three sizes that can be easily framed.
Birch frames from Trekell Art Supplies really enhance the looks of these prints, giving them an elegant edgless style. So there is an option of buying these prints framed in Oak Wood Finish. The Print is hand embellished with Brass details to add that extra shine to it.
All the sizes and the option to frame or not are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you choose the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for prints and 6-8 business days for a framed print to get shipped.
Mad Honey - Print
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.