Nepenthes, aka Pitcher Plants
An original mixed media painting on Charcoal handmade paper (bought from Eliv Rosencranz), with Alcohol Inks, Gouache, Embroidery threads and Beads . The size of the painting is approximately 5" x 7" and is mounted in a pinewood float frame. The overall size of the frame is approximately 6"x8". It comes varnished with 2 coats of Krylon Kamar spray varnish to ensure protection from sunlight over time.
This is the first batch of frames that I have ever made myself. They are made from pinewood and have a double coat of clear waterbased varnish. It comes in two parts that are attached with screws on the back. If ever need be, the painting can be detached from the outer frames by removing the said screws.
Artist's signature with the date on the side of the frame.
Please Note -
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- This is my first time making frames myself, and even though I have tried and tested the strength of the frames, these can prove to be fragile upon not handling them properly.
- Hanging hardwares are not included, but the painting can be hung directly by the frame.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.