Significance of an Orchid
This artwork was created as a part of a beautiful commission done in memory of Mr. John Rothwell. Since it is an artwork that is close to their family, I asked for their permission to sell the prints of the Original. The prints will be accompanied with a small note that includes a poem written by his granddaughter, Alexandra Perfect.
This is a reproduction of the original painting that was done with gouache and alcohol inks. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 60lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in three sizes that can be easily framed.
Birch frames from Trekell Art Supplies really enhance the looks of these prints, giving them an elegant edgless style. So there is an option of buying these prints framed. There is also an option to choose the finish for the frames - Clear or Cherry Wood Finish. The Print is hand embellished with Brass details to add that extra shine to it.
All the sizes and the option to frame or not are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you select the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for prints and 6-8 business days for a framed print to get shipped.
Significance of an Orchid - Print
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.