The Way She Was
Playing with the idea of 'Mother Nature' for a commission led to the creation of this piece. Half floral and half foliage of a tree, all encased in an Afro hairstyle, started out from an alcohol ink piece that serves as an earring. It is a visual representation of everything that is beautiful in the form of this woman.
This is a reproduction of the original painting done with gouache and alcohol inks. It has been printed on acid free, heavy 60lb. Polar Matte Paper using a professional fine art printer. This is a borderless archival print and comes in three sizes that can be easily framed.
Birch cradled wood frames really enhance the looks of these prints, giving them an elegant edgless style. So there is an option of buying these prints framed. The Print is hand embellished with Brass details to add that extra shine to it.
All the sizes and the option to frame or not are provided in the drop down menus. Please make sure you select the correct one in both.
Each print is made to order, so please allow 2-3 business days for prints and 6-8 business days for a framed print to get shipped.
The Way She Was - Print
- Due to differences in monitor screens, color may appear slightly different in person than on screen.
- To provide more options in sizes, some ratios/proportions of the prints may be clipped and might vary when framed.
- All artworks made are original in design and idea.
- Please message or email in the case of any problems.
- No hanging hardware provided. But the framed prints can be hung by the frame itself.